training and certification
In the Agile Software Development course, you will learn how modern practices such as XP, Behavior-Driven Development (BDD), and Test-Driven Development (TDD) enable continuous flow of value and built-in quality.
About this training course
Become a Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master!
Why training with Rosho.World? We offer you an immersive experience that will enable you to drive or lead an enterprise-level Lean-Agile transformation.
Who is this course for?
This three-day course teaches the fundamental principles and practices that make up the Agile Software Engineering discipline. Learn how the continuous flow of value delivery and quality building is enabled through modern practices including the technical practices of XP, Behavioral-Driven Development (BDD), and Test-Driven Development (TDD). Learn best practices for detailing, modeling, designing, implementing, verifying, and validating stories in a SAFe continuous delivery pipeline.
Good knowledge of English is a requirement as the exam material is only available in English.
The courses are held partly in German and partly in English. Our Rosho.World Plus:
- You will receive instructions and all tips for your successful certification
- A free coaching session with our experts
- You have the opportunity to revisit the course after your qualification for a refresher course
- You gain a partner for life who can help you with all SAFe questions!
Why become a SAFe® Agile Software Engineer?
Learn how to enable technical agility in a lean company
General topics of the SAFe® courses
What is SAFe?
What is Business Agility and how does SAFe support it?
How does an organization scale with SAFe?
- Distance learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership in the SAFe® Community Platform
- The first exam is included in the price
Exam and Certification Details
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
experience in Scrum
The participants learn
How to take advantage of SAFe, including:
- Increase of productivity.
- Improvement in product quality.
- Reduced time to market.
- Increase employee engagement.
- How to establish team and technical agility and organize around the flow of value.
- How to align massive organizations with clear, shared goals.
- How to successfully attend critical SAFe events like PI Planning.
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
The first step to becoming a certified SAFe professional is to take the relevant SAFe course.® This is a requirement as taking the course provides access to all study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
- Exam Name – SAFe® Agile Software Engineer
- Exam Format - Multiple answers to tick
- Exam Submission – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no external help, limited in time
- Exam Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform® after completing the Leading SAFe course
- Exam Duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions: 45
- Pass Score - 77%
- Language: English
- Exam Costs – The first exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retry attempt costs €50
- Retake Policy – The second attempt (first retake) can be taken immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day waiting period. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day waiting period.
The material for the study (English)
The exam is designed to measure knowledge and skills related to the job role. We strongly encourage candidates to use a variety of resources to prepare for this exam, including:
Course Materials – The course materials are an essential artifact of the course and can be downloaded from the SAFe Community Platform. These materials can be used to draw back on the content presented during the lesson.
Study Guide – This comprehensive guide describes the role of the job and all resources related to the exam, including a detailed reading list. Access is available after completing the course via the learning plan on the SAFe community platform.
Practice Test – The practice test is designed to predict success on the certification exam* and has the same number of questions, difficulty level and duration. It is part of the learning plan in the SAFe Community Platform and can be taken an unlimited number of times and for free.
*This is not the actual exam and passing does not guarantee success on the certification exam.
Sample Questions – A web-enabled version of the flashcard-style sample questions is available online and in the Study Guide.
what you get
Becoming a certified SAFe® professional requires an extraordinary range of skills and is a career path for many serving leaders. The certification includes:
- Relevant SAFe® PDF certificate
- SAFe® digital badge to show your performance online
- One-year membership in the SAFe Community Platform, which also includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe certified professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you throughout your SAFe journey